The GVC3212 is a compact and affordable HD video conferencing terminal device paired with IPVideoTalk, ideal for remote workers and small meeting spaces.
Boston, MA USA – November 5, 2020 – Combining the world with award-winning unified communications solutions since 2002, Grandstream today announced the launch of a new HD Video Conferencing Terminal Device for the IPVideoTalk Meetings platform. The new GVC3212 is a compact, easy-to-use and easy-to-install HD video conferencing terminal device ideal for remote workers and small meeting spaces. This device mounts easily to any TV and runs on Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk Meeting service, a collaboration platform that allows users to hold meetings on virtually any device.
The GVC3212 provides HD video up to 720p and is equipped with an integrated dual microphone that offers high quality voice pick-up, advanced echo cancellation and advanced background noise cancellation at a distance of up to 3 meters. It includes built-in dual band Wi-Fi and supports Miracast & Air Play (on hold) wireless content screen sharing, allowing meeting attendees to share presentations, videos or other content without tangling cables. This compact, easy to use and deploy video conferencing terminal device is the ideal choice for remote workers and those who need an affordable option that provides the necessary features to maintain high quality video communication. The features of GVC3212 include:
- Advanced camera with 1 megapixel CMOS sensor, 60 degree FOV wide angle lens
- Runs on Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk Meetings Platform
- Integrated dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
- Dual microphones with a distance of 3 meters with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and noise shield technology
- Built-in adjustable stand for mounting on the TV
- Supports Miracast and Air Play (on hold) for wireless content sharing with meeting attendees
- Integrated 1x HDMI and 2x USB ports, 1x RJ45 10/100 Mbps port
- Comes with a complementary IR remote control
The GVC3212 pairs with IPVideoTalk, Grandstream’s video, audio and web meetings platform. IPVideoTalk helps organizations of all sizes hold powerful web meetings, tutorials, classes, and video conferences that keep teams connected and productive. It is an easy-to-use, state-of-the-art collaboration platform that offers 1080p Full HD meetings that can be attended from virtually any device. This state-of-the-art meeting platform enables dispersed teams to gather on the same platform thanks to a suite of advanced features such as 1080p HD video, one-click meetings, cloud storage, content sharing, up to 300 participants, 3000 party webinars and more. Visit www.ipvideotalk.com to learn more and sign up for a free plan.