Grandstream, which has brought the world together with its award-winning unified communication solutions since 2002, announced today that it has launched its newest model for WP series portable Wi-Fi IP Phones.
The new WP810 is a powerful yet affordable Wi-Fi IP phone that offers seamless roaming and advanced features to suit a variety of vertical market applications including corporate, retail, logistics, healthcare and security.
The WP810 Wi-Fi IP phone is ideal for mobile IP telephony and roaming in all facilities with Wi-Fi coverage. It features dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi with advanced antenna design and advanced roaming support. The rechargeable battery offers over 6 hours of talk time thanks to crystal clear HD sound with dual MIC and configurable push-to-talk button for instant communication. With an affordable price point and central provisioning, the WP810 offers significant cost savings and scalability for large volume deployment. It enables competitive upgrade or replacement of older DECT cordless phones that are typically limited to small group use due to the inherent limitations of DECT technology.
The WP810 offers a combination of competitive features, mobility, deployment scalability, centralized manageability and attractive pricing to suit the mobile telephony and security control needs of various vertical markets.
The main features of the WP810 are:
- Dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi with efficient antenna design and advanced roaming support
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 lines
- HD sound and dual MIC design with Advanced Acoustic Echo Cancellation and Noise Shield Technology
- Rechargeable 1500mAh battery, 6 hours talk time, 120 hours standby
- 1.8 inch (128×160) TFT color LCD
- Broadband Opus, G.722, G.711, G.729A / B, iLBC etc. Supports popular audio codecs such as.
- Supports WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia) and smart QoS to ensure smooth roaming with the highest possible continuous latency-sensitive audio / video communication quality against unpredictable network handover
- Configurable button for push-to-talk, panic call and other functions
- Micro USB port and 3.5 mm headphone jack
The WP810 can be paired with Grandstream’s other Wi-Fi products to provide an end-to-end wireless solution for real-time audio and video applications. These products include GWN series Wi-Fi APs, GXV series Android ™ Video Phones and GRP series Wi-Fi enabled Carrier Grade IP Phones, GVC series video conferencing systems, Wi-Fi, GAC2500 audio conference phone Wi-Fi, mobile devices for Grandstream Wave softphone application and Wi-Fi enabled GSC series Intercom / PA devices. Combined with Grandstream’s GDS series IP Door Systems, the WP810 offers 2-way full duplex voice intercom, 1-way video streaming and door control as a complete facility access control solution for mobile users.