GUV series Personal Collaboration Devices have been expanded to offer full 1080p HD webcam with 2 built-in microphones and wide compatibility for remote workers, education and more
Boston, MA, USA – August 25, 2020 – Combining the world with award-winning unified communications solutions since 2002, Grandstream announced today the latest addition to its GUV Personal Collaboration Devices lineup. The GUV3100 is a full HD USB camera that enables high quality audio and video collaboration through laptops, computers and more. It provides 1080p Full HD real-time video through a 2 megapixel CMOS image sensor and includes two built-in omnidirectional microphones for clear communication. Ideal for remote work and education, the GUV3100 provides an easy to install, easy to use USB webcam with HD video and audio quality for web meetings, video conferences and more.
“The GUV3100 is an example of our commitment to providing competitive personal collaboration devices that enhance remote communication,” said Grandstream CEO David Li. “Our GUV series is designed to meet the growing remote collaboration needs of any organization with a portfolio of powerful and easy-to-use USB headsets and a webcam. The newly released GUV3100 adds a 1080p HD webcam to meet all audio and video collaboration needs while being compatible with all major platforms and applications. GUV3000 / 3005 matches HD USB headsets. We are excited to work with our partners to bring the GUV series to customers around the world. “
The GUV3100 is ideal for remote work, education and more, thanks to its compatibility with all major third-party communication platforms, applications, and softphones (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, GotoMeeting etc, WebEx, etc.). .
Other features of GUV3100 include:
- Supports 1080p full HD video at 30 fps
- 2 megapixel camera with an advanced CMOS image sensor and lens
- USB 2.0 port offers plug and play setup with no software download or setup required
- Includes 2 built-in, omnidirectional microphones with a sound pickup range of more than 1+ meter
- Compatible with all major third-party platforms, apps and softphones as well as Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk Meetings and Wave application
- Adjustable video settings include brightness, resolution, saturation, contrast, low light and more
Supports MJPEG, YUV2, H.264 and H.265 video compression